360 Ergonomic Baby Carrier Backpack
In today's scenario, it's not easy to carry a baby alone. We know babies are of lightweight but it's impossible to convey a baby in arms for so long. And even there can be a risk of handling them in the wrong position. This may lead to the improper growth of babies. By carrying babies in arms for the whole day we can not provide equal support to their hips and thighs nor we can maintain the growth of the baby's spine.
So, Our 360 Ergonomic Baby Carrier with hip seat for a newborn baby is the next step after your little one outgrows the stage of being carried in a baby wrap or newborn carrier. This is the most comfortable carrier and specially developed to give the proper support for baby's head, neck, spine, and hips.
It provides your child with a natural feel of parent's clinch and that's the main feature every parent wants in their baby carrier.
Its good for baby growth and health to convey them at least 3 hours a day. And even study shows that conveying a child promotes subjective advancement and speech improvement since babies are exposed to more experiences and conversations.
1. Ergonomic Design: It's easy to use, fits parents perfectly and securely with only a few adjustments. Provides closeness and contact with baby. It's perfect for growing babies. The main function is to give the proper support for baby's head, neck, spine, and hips.
2. Soft Touch: It close to the abdomen to reduce the stress. As the abdomen is the main part where the baby sits or relaxed.
3. Easy to Travel: With this comfortable baby carrier you can travel with your baby easily where ever you want to.
4. Suitable for 0-36 month babies ( 3.5 to 9.5 KGS): The ergonomic baby carrier can be used to easily carry 0-36 months old baby. Its hip seat is suitable for a baby who is 0-36 months, 0-20kg. But the best use age ranges from 4 months to 1.5 years old. Most babies start to sit straight alone when they are for 4 months.
5. Cushy shoulder strap: Easy adjustable wide padded shoulder straps with breathable mesh fabric lining, for the parent’s comfort and convenience. Cushioned armholes, for the baby’s delicate arms. Adjustable side opening buckle, to ensure safety.
- It's advantageous. You can breastfeed discretely in this infant carrier while working, completing things around the house, shopping or eating in a restaurant.
- It helps moms nurture more established siblings. Conveying your infant in a transporter can give you the versatility to tend to your more seasoned children.
- It helps some babies to breastfeed better. Some babies, especially those who are tense or tend to curve their backs, breastfeed better while moving.
- It reduces crying and colic. A 1986 study of 99 mother-baby pairs showed that conveying babies no less than three hours a day reduces crying and fussing 43% amid the day and 51% during the evening. Babies are more joyous because they have less need to cry, and parents make the most of their babies more as a result.
- It enhances learning. Conveyed kids have better visual and sound-related alertness, and better "calm alertness" times.
- Carried babies are included in their parents' reality. They take an interest in life, instead of seeing it as a spectator.
- Carrying your child promotes holding and enhances parents' feelings of ability.
Frequently Asked Question:
Q1: Age and weight for this hip seat?
Ans: The Ergonomic baby carrier's hip seat is suitable for a baby who is 0-36 months, 0-20kg. But the best use age ranges from 4 months to 1.5 years old. As most babies start to sit straight alone when they are 4months. When babies are 1.5 years old, the sole carrier can be used without straps. You can look through the description on page for use instructions.
Q2: A maximum size belt?
Ans: Generally the waist belts can fit for moms or daddies whose waistline is within 80cm-110cm. It means most customers can wear it.
Q3: Can be used to carry the baby in my back?
Ans: We don’t strongly recommend back carry although many parents would like to wear it in back. As it is not safe for the baby if he is beyond mom's visibility range.
Q4: What is the elastic band in the end?
Ans: It is used to adjust straps. Please see the video below for the procedure. I sincerely hope it will help you.
Q5: How are baby carriers useful?
Ans: They are extremely useful. Regardless of whether you're using a sling or carrier, or are new to both, you should ensure you're educated about how to convey your infant safely and easily. Using a child transporter can make life easier for you and is useful for your infant.
Q6: Is it safe to use a baby carrier?
Ans: Always use some common sense while babywearing. Baby carriers are not an approved child restraint and should not be used in moving vehicles or boats or even when we ride on cars, even those electric gaming ones. Avoid babywearing in situations where it would not be safe to carry an infant in arms. It's best to wear them while walking.
Q7: Little tips for balance the baby weight to the shoulder and waist?
Ans: You can adjust the straps(the one connects back belt and hip seat) to balance the baby weight to the shoulder and waist.
- Material: COTTON
- Load Bearing:
- Type: Backpacks & Carriers
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Carriers Type: Side Carry
- Carriers Type: Front Carry
- Carriers Type: Back Carry
- Carriers Type: Front Facing
- Carriers Type: Face-to-Face
- Color: Gray, Pink, Blue
- Type: Backpacks & Carriers
- Load Bearing: Approx 30 kg
- Hip Seat Load-bearing: Approx 10 kg
- Gender: Unisex
- Applicable: Indoor, outdoor
- Feature: Detachable kangaroo For Baby, Baby Accessories
Due to abundant demand, orders can take up to 10-15 days (United States), 15-25 days (Rest Of The World) to ship and arrive. Please be patient, and we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive!
This product is under easy return policy of 15 days.
- We processed most orders within a 2-4 business day ( orders typically deliver in 5 -20 days using EMS shipping).
- For more details, please see our Return and Refund Policy here.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at Support@cloliva.com
|Country||Delivery Times||Shipping Cost|
|United States||5-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|United Kingdom||6-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|AUS - CAN - Poland||8-24 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|IL - CH - Singapore||8-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Austria - Netherlands - Norway||8-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Worldwide||8-30 Working Days||Free Shipping|
We stand by our product so much we offer a 30-day No-Hassle return policy. If you're not happy with your purchase, you can send us the product back within 30 days and we'll refund your money right away.
Please Note: Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
DAMAGES-Cloliva is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If for any reason you ordered but, want to get a refund you have to send an email within 24 hours to our support department, so they can hold the fulfillment process and be able to refund you before the order shipped to your address.