- This product is a high-quality aftermarket filter produced.
- Small, circular design, easier to remove the dead skin near the nails
- Unusual, eye-catching appearance for easy identification.
Precautions when using the Handpiece:
- Install the unit at the working place and do not use it in a dirty or very hot and humid place. (-20℃ ~40 C, 0 ~90% RH)
- Please be careful not to drop the handpiece. It will damage the ball bearing or weaker durability of the motor.
- Please do not allow water or other liquids to spill onto and into the handpiece and control box.
- After replacing a bur please make sure to close the chuck handle ohro Also, do not open the chuck handle, while the handpiece is operating.
- While the handpiece is not in operation, it is recommended to keep the bur into the collet chuck after cleaning up
- Please plug the power cord after checking the unit power is off.
- This unit is made for dental laboratory work, nail care and other drilling work
- It's only used for specialists who are trained in electric micro-motor.
Wear the safety glasses for protecting eyes.
How to operate:
1. Connect the Motor Cord and Foot Pedal Cord to the Control Unit(refer to a separate sheet of Control Units).
2. After confirming the permission power of the Control Unit, plug the Power Cord into an electric outlet
3. Set the Speed Control Knob to the slowest position
4. Turn on the power of the Control Unit
5. If operate the Speed Control Knob clockwise, the rotation speed of the Micromotor increases
6. When you wish to turn a rotating direction, after halting the Micromotor, operate the Forward/Reverse Selector Switch.
7. When wish to regulate a rotating speed using the Foot Pedal, after operate the Hand/Foot Selector Switch as "FOOT", use
Mounting and removing a bur:
1. After the turn, the Set Ring of the Handpiece for "R" direction to open the Collet Chuck, extract an old bur
2. After inserting perfectly a new bur until reach in the back of the chuck, turn the Set Ring for "S" direction to lock the Chuck
Checking items in case of not working:
1.Confirm whether the power of an electric outlet is suitable in the permission power of the Control Unit
2. Confirm whether the built-in Fuse is blown.
3. Confirm whether the Power Cord, the Motor Cord, and the Foot Pedal Cord are connected correctly
4. Check that the Collet Chuck of the Handpiece is opened.
5. Confirm whether Carbon Brushes of the Micromotor are worn away since replacing the need
6. In case an electron equilibration operated by overload, press the Reset Switch(some models are an exception) or restart running the Control Unit after turning off the power.
Replacing Carbon Brushes:
1. After turn off the power of the Control Unit, remove the Carbon Housing Cover and the Motor Cord from the rear of the Handpiece
2. Remove worn-out Carbon Brushes after taking off Carbon Brush Bolts using a screwdriver(+)
3. Replace by new ones with observing the Brush Spring should get jammed in the Carbon Brush Holder.
4. Assemble the Handpiece
5. After running the Handpiece under no-load state about 20,000RPM for 30 minutes, then use.
※Replacing cycle of Carbon Brushes being about one year can be depending on working hours and loading conditions
Replacing the Collet Chuck:
1. The Hand Cap and the Spindle Set are disjointed by continuously turning the Hand Cap counterclockwise using the Chuck Wrench.
2. The Collet Chuck is disjointed by continuously turning it counterclockwise using tools
3. After replace by new Collet Chuck, assemble the Handpiece
4. After running the Handpiece under no-load state and confirm something wrong nonexistence, then use.
* Replacing cycle of the Collet Chuck being 2-3 years, can be depending on working hours and loading conditions.
Replacing Ball Bearings:
1. Disjoint the Hand Cap and the Spindle Set.
2. If remove the C Ring from the front of the Chuck Housing, Ball Bearings and other parts are disassembled
3. After assembling other parts and replace with new Ball Bearings sequentially, install the C Ring again.
4. Join the Hand Cap and the Spindle Set.
After running the Handpiece under no-load state and confirm something wrong nonexistence, then use.
- 1 x Marathon-3 Champion control box
- 1 x H37L1 Handpiece
- 1 x Silicone Stand
- 1x Foot Controller
- 2x Spare carbon brush
- 1x Wrench
- 1x user's manual
- No: Load
- Speed: 35000rpm
- Power: 65w
- Output voltage: 30V
- Size: Manicure Drill
- Item Type: Electric Manicure Drill & Accessory
- Material: Plastic
Due to abundant demand, orders can take up to 10-15 days (United States), 15-25 days (Rest Of The World) to ship and arrive. Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive!
This product is under easy return policy of 15 days.
- We processed most orders within a 2-4 business day ( orders typically deliver in 5 -20 days using EMS shipping).
- For more details, please see our Return and Refund Policy here.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at Support@cloliva.com
|Country||Delivery Times||Shipping Cost|
|United States||5-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|United Kingdom||6-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|AUS - CAN - Poland||8-24 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|IL - CH - Singapore||8-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Austria - Netherlands - Norway||8-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Worldwide||8-30 Working Days||Free Shipping|