If you are pregnant then your doctor in fact you and your family surely want to make sure that the baby is healthy and growing as it should be or not. One of the best ways that CLOLIVA has brought up to check the rate and rhythm of your baby’s heartbeat is fetal doppler baby heart monitoring. Fetal heart monitoring is a part of every pregnancy checkups. This fetal doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit, which can be used in hospital, clinic, and home for daily self-check. It is specially designed for the family of the pregnant women to conduct daily inspection of Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) by themselves. Oh really! This gonna be an amazing feeling for a mother to feel her baby's heartbeat daily.
- It is a Small and convenient product.
- It has an elegant design.
- This doppler gives a stable performance.
- There is a battery status indicator.
- Output for headphones & recording USB cable.
- Probe frequency is 2MHz-3MHz.
- One-piece 9V alkaline battery available which can work no less than 10 hours (not included the batteries)
- A 3-MHz probe is recommended to detect a heart rate in early pregnancy.
- A 2-MHz probe is recommended for pregnant women who are overweight.
KINDLY NOTICE THAT:
When you use this device, you need to apply a layer of gel on the belly. The gel is a kind of liquid that we can not send with the product because of the postal parcel system's policy. Please go to your local drug store or hospital to buy it. We provide a valid tracking number for each package.
- Model Number: JPD-100S(mini)
- Brand Name: RZ
- Color: Pink+White,Green+ white
- Application: Pregnant woman
- Usable: Available when 12 weeks pregnant
- Usage: Test the Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) by the pregnant woman
- Feature: Headset & Recording Cable
- Product weight: 69.5g
- Dimension: 104.5x50x70mm
GENERALLY ASKED QUESTION:
Ques1: Are doppler dangerous to a fetus?
Ans: Fetal Dopplers are safe when used and interpreted by a health care provider, such as a nurse, midwife or physician.
Ques2: Rather than doppler how can a pregnant lady hear her baby's heartbeat?
Ans: One of the simplest ways to listen to your baby's heartbeat is by using a stethoscope.
Ques3: When can you use a fetal home doppler?
Ans: Some women may be able to hear a heartbeat with a home Doppler device as early as eight weeks into the pregnancy, while others may not hear it until closer to 12 weeks.
FOR MORE RELATED QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 1 x Fetal Doppler
- 1 x English manual
- 1 x Recording Cable
- 1 x Headset
Due to abundant demand, orders can take up to 10-15 days (United States), 15-25 days (Rest Of The World) to ship and arrive. Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive!
This product is under easy return policy of 15 days.
- We processed most orders within a 2-4 business day ( orders typically deliver in 5 -20 days using EMS shipping).
- For more details, please see our Return and Refund Policy here.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at Support@cloliva.com
|Country||Delivery Times||Shipping Cost|
|United States||5-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|United Kingdom||6-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|AUS - CAN - Poland||8-24 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|IL - CH - Singapore||8-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Austria - Netherlands - Norway||8-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Worldwide||8-30 Working Days||Free Shipping|