- Little vibration
- Low noise
- Smooth running
- Small and light
- Easy to store
- Easy to carry while going out
Ability to share feedings:
It may be easier for people to split caregiving duties if they choose to pump over breastfeeding.
When only one person breastfeeds, that individual must handle the many feeds a baby demands, often including several nighttime wakings.
Sharing feeding may promote a positive balance of childcare duties. The ability to share feeding may also offer some convenience and help the person who is breastfeeding feel more rested.
Key Points of Product:
- Portable design, lightweight, it's convenient to carry out.
- Multifunctional usage: one set single tube, one set double tube, can use the breast pump as single or double type optionally
- 5 levels of adjustable suction
- One hour Fast charging, Built-in 800 mAh lithium battery.
- Working 90 minutes after full charging.
- USB connector to charge
The Nursing Pads are not included in the Breast Pump package.
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery
- Material Feature: Nitrosamine Free
- Material Feature: PVC Free
- Material Feature: Latex Free
- Material Feature: Phthalate Free
- Material Feature: BPA Free
- Is Batteries Included: Yes
- Is Batteries Required: Yes
- Function: Breast milk collector
- Suction: 5 levels
- Multifunction: Can be used at the single or double breast pump
- Battery: 800 mAh lithium battery
- Products: double breast pump
- Power: 5V 1A
- Approvals: CE, Rohs, FCC
- Portable design: Built-in lithium battery
Frequently Asked Question:
Ans: Double pumping means pumping both breasts at the same time. It increases the milk supply more quickly and is more efficient.
Q2: How long should you double pump?
Ans: Double pump for 10-15 minutes per session for additional stimulation. Once mom's milk is in pump for 30 minutes per session, or for 2-5 minutes after the last drops of milk.
Q3: Do you need a double breast pump?
Ans: A double breast pump is also the obvious option if you have twins, if breastfeeding is delayed after birth or if you and your baby are regularly separated for long periods. A compact single electric breast pump is ideal especially if you tend to express and breastfeed at the same time.
Ans: If you pump more than 3x/week, a double electric pump is a very worthwhile investment.
Q5: Can I pump every hour?
Ans: If you find you can't pump during one part of the day, pump every hour when you can. When you reach 25-35 ounces (750-1050 ml) per day, you've met your goal. Most mothers can then pump fewer times each day and keep up their supply.
This product is under easy return policy of 15 days.
- We processed most orders within a 2-4 business day ( orders typically deliver in 5 -20 days using EMS shipping).
- For more details, please see our Return and Refund Policy here.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at Support@cloliva.com
|Country||Delivery Times||Shipping Cost|
|United States||5-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|United Kingdom||6-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|AUS - CAN - Poland||8-24 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|IL - CH - Singapore||8-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Austria - Netherlands - Norway||8-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Worldwide||8-30 Working Days||Free Shipping|