Every mother loves their babies a lot whether they are inside the womb or outside. They want to protect their children by caring for them in the best possible way. It doesn't mean that a mother can take care of her baby only after birth but it is even more important to take care of them inside the womb.
A study found that 71 percent of women report low back pain, and 65 percent report pelvic girdle pain.
Keeping all points in mind from a mother's perspective we have an amazing product suitable for all mothers. Introducing the maternity support belt that going to give you better pregnancy days.
This is designed to support the lower back and abdomen during pregnancy. Its main function is to reduce the back pain and relieve the pelvic pain too. The belly support belt even provides external cues to your body to facilitate proper posture. A belly belt may also help pregnant women avoid injury while exercising. This is an amazing product that pregnant women should have.
- It helps to support the baby bump by providing gentle compression.
- It helps to reduce the back and pelvic pain.
- It helps pregnant women avoid injuries while exercising.
- It helps to relieve pressure and pain that you may experience as your pregnancy progresses.
- It is one of the best ease to reduce the discomfort you face during pregnancy.
- It encourages proper posture during pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What is the maternity support belt used for?
Ans: It helps to ease the discomfort of pregnancy by supporting your baby bump and providing gentle compression in the abdominal area. This elastic maternity belt gives support for pregnant women who seek relief from hip and pelvic pains and other common stretching pains during pregnancy.
Q2: Is it safe to use a maternity support belt?
Ans: With the pregnancy belt the weight of your baby is supported so that some of your strain would be taken off your back. So, yes it is safe to use a maternity support belt.
Q3: When should you wear the maternity support belt?
Ans: You can wear it before pregnancy and even after pregnancy.
Q4: Do maternity belt helps with the pelvic pain?
Ans: Pregnancy support belts and postpartum wraps claim to ease pregnancy pains. The good news is, some common pregnancy complaints, like hip, back and pelvic pain can be helped by wearing a support belt.
Q5: Can you wear a maternity belt all day?
Ans: Depending too much on your belly belt is not a good thing. By this, it means that you shouldn't be wearing it all day long every day. Wearing it just for two to three hours every day is best.
- Material: Nylon
- Material: Polyester Blends
- Item Type: Belly Bands & Support
- Color Style: Natural Color
- Gender: Women
- Fabric Type: Broadcloth
Due to abundant demand, orders can take up to 10-15 days (United States), 15-25 days (Rest Of The World) to ship and arrive. Please be patient, and we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive!
This product is under easy return policy of 15 days.
- We processed most orders within a 2-4 business day ( orders typically deliver in 5 -20 days using EMS shipping).
- For more details, please see our Return and Refund Policy here.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at Support@cloliva.com
|Country||Delivery Times||Shipping Cost|
|United States||5-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|United Kingdom||6-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|AUS - CAN - Poland||8-24 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|IL - CH - Singapore||8-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Austria - Netherlands - Norway||8-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Worldwide||8-30 Working Days||Free Shipping|