Most importantly, you need to grasp that the human body needs light to be healthy.
The wavelengths of light are “bioactive” in humans. That means that these types of light affect the function of our cells.
The red light lamp has already been proven in over 3,000 scientific studies to perform certain magical functions to our bodies.
Red light therapy is a very safe, effective and natural skin treatment that is used every day by some of the top skincare professionals around the world for:
- and healing injuries & scars.
In various Research studies, red light treatments have:
- Improved appearance,
- Boosted collagen,
- Improved healing times,
- Lowered inflammation,
- and reduced acne & scarring.
- They Increase your energy
- Combat your one of the biggest fear of aging and make your skin healthier, reduce wrinkles, and help get rid of cellulite
- They Speed up fat loss.
- Improve muscle recovery and athletic skills
- Improve mood and cognitive functions
- Quickens the healing process from any injury
- Improve metabolism.
- Combat neurological disease, ease depression and anxiety – all with little to no side effects at all – it would be a magical health specialist in your hand
How Red Light Therapy Improves Skin Health and Appearance?
This therapy delivers safe, concentrated wavelengths of natural light onto your skin and cells, with no chemicals, UV rays, or excess heat. These red and near-infrared wavelengths of light will then, stimulate the mitochondria in your cells similar to natural sunlight, reducing oxidative stress and increasing circulation, so your body will be able to make more core energy to power itself.
Making energy more efficiently throughout your body improves physical function, speeds the healing process, and lowers inflammation & pain, also significantly improves skin health and appearance.
Studies have also identified an increase in circulation following red light therapy, indicating tissues are receiving more oxygen and other nutrients that are very important for the healing process.
Problems You face:
Modern humans are deficient in the benefits of light and its various wavelengths that can do wonder to the human body, and there are health consequences when we don’t get it enough.
What kind of health consequences?
The most common light-related health problems that most people are already familiar with are vitamin D deficiency (from too little UV light) and circadian rhythm disruption (from too little blue light in the morning, and too much artificial light at night). These two light-related health issues alone are responsible for innumerable diseases in the modern world. These two issues caused by inadequate and improper light exposure are linked with various types of cancer, as well as heart disease, obesity, diabetes, neurodegenerative disease, and multiple other severe unfavorable health conditions.
A Swedish study looked at nearly 30,000 women for 20 years and found that women with the lowest sun exposure have two folds the rate of death compared to the women with the most exposure.
Solution with Product:
While most other wavelengths of light (such as UV, blue, green, and other colors) are mostly unable to penetrate the body and stay in the layers of the skin, near-infrared light and red light are able to reach deeper into the human body (several centimeters, and close to 2 inches, in some cases) and are able to directly penetrate into the cells, tissues, blood, nerves, rods and cones of the eyes, the brain, and into the bones.
Hence in those deeper tissues, red light and near-infrared (NIR) light have incredible healing effects on the cells where they can stimulate energy production, modulate inflammation, relieve stress and pain, help cells regenerate faster and much more.
What are the benefits of Red light Therapy?
1. Red Light Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Tightening and Firming
- Blemishes and Redness
- Age spots and hyperpigmentation on the face , hands, neck
- Acne scars
- Hair growth
2. Red Light Therapy for Skin Problems
- Acne scars
- Athlete's foot
3. Red Light Therapy for Pain Relief
- Herniated and bulging.
- Muscle related back pain
- Pulled and strained muscles, Muscles spasms
- Nerve injuries
- Sports injuries
- Neck Pain and stiffness
How to Use It :
A more comprehensive user guide is included with this product, with specific condition suggestions and how to position the light, but basic treatment is as such:
- Distance: Apply the light from 0 – 60 cm to the body.
- Session Time: Exposure to each area for 5 – 25 minutes, depending on the distance.
- Repeat on other areas if desired.
- Frequency: Do this 2 times to 14 times a week until results are felt.
- Maintenance: Continue using several times a week.
- Light Area: Led Light can be applied to any area of the body, except the eyes.
How to Install it?
- Door/wall-mounted, hang, stand-alone.
- Turn the power on. Just need to switch on and light will work.
- Enjoy red light therapy.
The key point is this:
- Red/NIR light is not some weird technology that benefits us for some random reason. These wavelengths of light come from the sun, and it turns out that our body has evolved over millions of years to be capable of utilizing red and near-infrared light from the sun to help power up our cells – enhancing the function of our mitochondria, our cellular energy generators – among many other beneficial effects.
- These red and near-infrared wavelengths of light stimulate the mitochondria in your cells in the same way as the natural sunlight would do, and reduce oxidative stress and increase circulation, so your body can make more core energy to power itself.
- Then making energy more efficiently throughout your body improves physical function, speeds the healing process, and lowers inflammation & pain, as demonstrated in numerous peer-reviewed studies.
- It also significantly improves skin health and appearance, which is why red light therapy is trusted by some of the world’s leading aestheticians, skin care professionals, and natural health leaders.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q1. How does red light therapy work?
Ans: Red and red/infrared LED lights use ranges of wavelengths that penetrate the outer layer of the skin, providing the cells with usable energy. This brings about various reactions in the cells including improved healing, the reduction of inflammation and enhanced production of collagen.
Q2. How long does it take for red light therapy to work?
Ans: It is not an immediate miracle transformation that will occur overnight, but it will provide you with ongoing improvements that you will begin to see anywhere from 24 hours to 2 months, depending on the condition, its severity, and how regularly the light is used.
Q3. What is the difference between red and near-infrared light therapy?
Ans: Red and near-infrared light therapy are exactly the same except for two differences: Red light is visible and near-infrared light is invisible. Near-infrared light penetrates into the body deeper than red light.
Q4. How often do I need to use red light therapy?
Ans: This depends on the condition you are treating and the device you are using. For most conditions, daily use for at least two weeks is recommended, followed by a once- or twice- weekly maintenance regimen.
Q5. Do I need to continue to use the light as much when I start seeing results?
Ans: Yes. Just because you're seeing results, it doesn't mean that your skin cells are finished doing their jobs. It's just that the results of their efforts are starting to become something you can see and/or feel. Keep up the treatments until you reach your goal level of results. Then you can start a weekly maintenance schedule.
Q6. Once my skin problems have been resolved, do I stop using the light?
Ans: When your skin is clear or your fine lines, wrinkles, or scarring have been reduced or even eliminated, it is best that you continue the use of the light once or twice per week as a part of regular maintenance practice. This will help to make sure that the benefits will continue over the long-term.
Q7: Do you offer a guarantee for the products?
Ans: Yes, we offer 2 year warranty to our products.
This product is under easy return policy of 15 days.
- We processed most orders within a 2-4 business day ( orders typically deliver in 5 -20 days using EMS shipping).
- For more details, please see our Return and Refund Policy here.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at Support@cloliva.com
|Country||Delivery Times||Shipping Cost|
|United States||5-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|United Kingdom||6-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|AUS - CAN - Poland||8-24 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|IL - CH - Singapore||8-20 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Austria - Netherlands - Norway||8-15 Working Days||Free Shipping|
|Worldwide||8-30 Working Days||Free Shipping|